Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, May 28, 2005,
baddd results.
Got my ginormous report book back.Got the fourteenth positition in class. And thats bad enuff. Now i finally noe how my sister felt when she got so many Bs for her o`s. Like her, i am honey, and Bs(bees) love me so much. Indeed, we are sisters. =/English: B3 - 1.6 pathetico marks to an A2Chinese: B3 - 3.9 idiotic marks to an A2Maths: B3 - 5 marks to an A2Science: B3 - 1.3 damn marks to an A2History: B4Literature: fine, i flunked it. D7D&T: A1 [ha..]What is this?!I could`ve gotten at least 3 A2s! And if there wasnt a deduction of 6 full marks in my history paper, i would have gotten a B3..........Remarks by loh lo: A good-natured and pleasant pupil. Hannah promptly responds to requests and does her work with commitment. Strive harder for better results next term.I particularly detected sarcasm in her last sentence. But nvm, from today onwards, i`m really gonna aim high and beat rayson rayson rayson rayson!!!!I`m gonna read up on geoggers during this hols. And do wadeva revision that`s necessary. And i`ll try not to slack anymore. Wadeva it takes, i will work hard and achieve my very goal.Okayyye.We gave miss loh our present! Hahahaa ellise, I`M THE SMART ONE who thought of that idea laa. =p yeahhs, hope she`ll read all those msges. We are so shweeet. hehs. Take care, Miss loh. We`ll all miss ya!je t'aime . ik houd van u . ich liebe dich . ti amo . watashiwa aishiteru . sarang heyo . _ eu te amo love you . te amo .hahaa. koped all those from ellise`s blog. Those are i love you in different languages! Okay, koped that for fun.Anyway, todae`s foodfair wasnt nice at all. All i ate was a plate of beehoon [ omg there`s the word 'bee' in it] with nugget, samosa and fishballs, which i shared wif jer, and a packet of muahh cheee which was so disgusting that we threw it awayy. Overall, during the process of eating, it was kinda fun. Why?Cause Jer and i were laughing our hearts out all the way, over silly matters. And we saw rey using saw`s drumsticks[NOT the chicken drumsticks..] to hit his shoe..so cute! He was like, using his shoe as the drum. Almost choke on my fishball when i saw his doing that.Hmms. Wonder why ridzwaana and rafeek are always seen together. Ellise so cute todae laa. Run to the stalls to kope food and ran back again cause she saw them. LOL.Lalalaaa. I applied henna on my hands!Alrites. I need the toilet. =x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |